At INSD Vizag, you discover yourself and become a part of a spectrum where several opportunities unfold for you. INSD welcomes students from all over Andhra Pradesh who are committed to the pursuit of progress and sustainable growth through learning & training. We invite you to explore this website to learn more about the unique programs provided by INSD Vizag and hope that you will find a program that matches your goals.
Application for admission to this institute should be made only on the prescribed admission form, which is available with the prospectus. An application form must be accompanied by the following:
- Admission and registration fee.
- The tuition fee for the necessary course.
- The fee can be paid either by cash or demand draft from any bank payable at New Delhi favouring international school of design.
- Attested copies of all necessary documents.
- Four passport size photographs.
In addition to the fees paid to the institute, the student has to pay the examination and recognition fees for the respective board /university as and when required.
Criteria For All Courses :
Master Program: 10+2+4 : Minimum of 50% marks, or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Degree or equivalent Level
Bachelor Program: 10+2: Minimum of 50% marks, or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Intermediate or equivalent Level
Advanced Diploma Program: 10th or 10+2: Minimum of 50% marks, or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale.
Diploma Program: 10th or 10+2: Minimum of 50% marks, or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale.
Certification Program: 10th or 10+2: Minimum of 50% marks, or CGPA 6 on a 10-point scale.
INSD HEAD OFFICE, Door No:50-811/A, Seethampeta, Vishakhapatnam-530016, India Land Mark: Beside BVK COLLEGE
- The relevant entire fee or the first installment, along with other charges are payable at the time of admission. The balance installments should be paid before the due date.
- Course fee/ Registration fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The student will be allowed a grace period of three days only for the payment of their installments that are due on the date specified in the installment plan and will be charged Rs. 100 per day for the period beyond the grace period.
- Non-payment of the fees within fifteen days from the expiry of the grace period is liable for termination of the student from the course applied.
- The management reserved the right to change or modify the rules and regulations at its own discretion.
- It is mandatory for the student to complete the full duration of the program applied to become eligible to be awarded the diploma certificate.
- The institute does not accept responsibility for the eligibility of a student for any exam or his/her acceptance as a candidate by any examining body due to non-compliance of rules and/or non-submission of documents/exam fees and for non-fulfilment of the board and university regulations. Accordingly, the candidate is advised to check his/her eligibility before applying for the admission.
- In the event of the last date of admissions being over, or change in board or university, the management of the Institute reserves the right to transfer the candidate to the new university/board in the same or next academic year.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is a must to appear for the final examination.